Yacht Deckhand Training
5 DAYS YACHT DECKHAND TRAINING COURSE INTRODUCTION TO SUPER YACHTS
Benefits of our training
- International recognized and accredited certification (diploma).
- Zero commission for recruitment and employment.
- Free CV and Yachting video CV creation.
- Online self-learning course, study in your free time with link and password on our platform.
- Every day job offers all year round.
- Access to a global network of employers and recommendations for super-yacht contracts.
- The possibility to apply to hundreds of jobs that we facilitate every year.
- Full support through the training and recruitment process.
- The chance to make a yachting career
- Free access to the e-books: “Steps into The World of Millionaires” and “Introduction to yachting” (Get your first job on a yacht), written by Carmen Andreea Preda.
- Free unlimited yachting consultancy.
- Written training support.
Our Deckhand course content
This five-day intensive online course is guaranteed to teach you all you need to know to get you started in the yachting industry. A deckhand is an entry-level position aboard a yacht with primary duties including cleaning and maintenance of the exterior of luxury yacht. A deckhand is the lowest-ranked crew member in the deck department. The deckhand position will have many duties but most importantly, he/she will maintain the exterior of the yacht and always keep it in good condition. You could be the only deckhand on board, but on larger superyachts, there may be more deckhands working.
Moreover, you can also get employed aboard on double position as Yacht Deckhand-Steward/ess, this being a strategic move due to the salaries that increase, more precisely they start from around 3.500€ compared to 2.500€ for the single position onboard.
Participants must have reached the minimum age of 18 years to attend the course, must speak English at conversational level and be fit for physical work.
Introduction to the yachting industry
- How is life on board
- Job duties
- Types of yachts
- Safety & security
- First aid
- Crew life onboard
- Hierarchy onboard
- Types of contracts
- Yachts cruising
- Possibilities to work on different types of vessels
- Spaceless & ropework
- Personal watercraft & water toys
- Power boat driving
- Man overboard
- Boat engine
Certificate accredited internationally, every day jobs, CV & Video CV Sample, Interview sample for your next job in the yachting industry, letter or recommendation, visa USA support if you want to work in America area, fully unlimited yachting consultancy, preparing you with all the steps to become a professionally yacht crew, you will meet live our mentor Carmen Andreea Preda face to face on 1 to 1 free yachting consultancy.
Price: 950 Euros
Benefits of the job
- Starting salary of 2.500 – 3.500 Euros.
- 10-15% tips on yacht charter type yachts.
- Promotion opportunities after each contract.
- Promotion opportunities (after 2-3 years) with monthly salaries between 6, 000€ – 9.000€
- Free travel world-wide.
- Free health insurance.
- Free flights.
- Free meals.
- Free accommodation.
- Free uniform.
- The possibility to expand to a double position by adding another qualification like cook, steward/ess, dive instructor, massage therapist, beautician, yoga instructor, nurse, nanny etc. – starting salary 3.500 Euros.
- You will have the chance to meet some of the world’s richest people and experience luxury at its finest.
- You will meet people from diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Working as a yacht deckhand for the world’s millionaires and celebrities is demanding and the standards are very high.
- And you might miss your friends and family.
Meet our graduates and their success stories!
Sign Up for Newsletter
*** You will receive an email from Capsea Yachting in maximum 24 hours.
Please verify your inbox and spam too. ***