2-Days Advanced Butler/Valet Services Training
Butlers are trained to take gentle care of all their guests from arrival until departure without imposing themselves. The attention to detail required, and the ability to anticipate the needs of guests is a pivotal part of this motivating butler service training program. They coordinate the food and beverages service, manage miscellaneous tasks, plans events, supervise vendor services, books different private services.
Benefits of our training
- International recognized and accredited certification (diploma).
- Zero commission for recruitment and employment.
- Free CV and Yachting video CV creation.
- Online self-learning course, study in your free time with link and password on our platform.
- Every day job offers all year round.
- Access to a global network of employers and recommendations for super-yacht contracts.
- The possibility to apply to hundreds of jobs that we facilitate every year.
- Full support through the training and recruitment process.
- The chance to make a yachting career
- Free access to the e-books: “Steps into The World of Millionaires” and “Introduction to yachting” (Get your first job on a yacht), written by Carmen Andreea Preda.
- Free unlimited yachting consultancy.
- Written training support.
Our Butler/Valet course content
- Relationship with your Employer / Guest.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- How to apply professional & efficient Valet Services.
- Anticipate the Employer needs.
- The duties of a Valet (Butler, house person, secretary & chauffeur).
- The principles of professional Valet service, its use for present and future roles within the yachting profession and beyond.
- How to apply high standards of handling guests’ clothes and accessories.
- How to carry out packing a guest’s suitcase efficiently and effectively.
- How to carry out the cleaning of a range of different styles and types of shoes.
- How to tie a bow tie and gentlemen’s tie professionally, for events.
- How to iron and press different items of guest’s clothes including starching of appropriate items and the handling and packing of delicate items.
- How to prepare and plan personal Valet Services for pre-guest arrival.
Certificate accredited internationally, every day jobs, CV & Video CV Sample, Interview sample for your next job in the yachting industry, letter or recommendation, visa USA support if you want to work in America area, fully unlimited yachting consultancy, preparing you with all the steps to become a professionally yacht crew, you will meet live our mentor Carmen Andreea Preda face to face on 1 to 1 free yachting consultancy.
Price: 650 Euros
Benefits of the job
- Starting salary of 4.500 Euros.
- 10-15% tips on yacht charter type yachts.
- Promotion opportunities after each contract.
- Promotion opportunities (after 2-3 years) with monthly salaries between 6.000€ – 9.000€
- Free travel world-wide.
- Free health insurance.
- Free flights.
- Free meals.
- Free accommodation.
- Free uniform.
- The possibility to expand to a double position by adding another qualification like cook, steward/ess, dive instructor, massage therapist, beautician, yoga instructor, nurse, nanny etc. – starting salary 5.000 Euros.
- You will have the chance to meet some of the world’s richest people and experience luxury at its finest.
- You will meet people from diverse nationalities and cultures.
- This course will help you to grow more faster as well in the position of Chief Steward/ess where the salary are between 6000 – 9000 euro+
- Working as a Butler/Valet for the world’s millionaires and celebrities is demanding and the standards are very high.
- And you might miss your friends and family.
Sign Up for Newsletter
*** You will receive an email from Capsea Yachting in maximum 24 hours.
Please verify your inbox and spam too. ***